Smart, Streamlined Solutions
GRIDLINE telematics solutions put you in the driver’s seat.
We provide exceptional business intelligence. You make better business decisions. And, you get the most out of your telematics investment. Gridline won’t burden you with a confusing pile of data. We guide you along the way and provide advice on how to best interpret – and act – on the information.
Powerful Data Analytics
Gridline Analytics enables you to make sense out of big data. While typical GPS solutions offer a tactical analysis of what happened yesterday, Gridline Analytics is a more strategic decision-making tool offering insightful analysis.
Our system analyzes large amounts of historical information to uncover hidden patterns and correlations. Be empowered to make more educated decisions about your business, leading to improvements in safety, efficiency and profitability.
- Which manufactures get the best MPG’s? (Analyze MPG by year, make, model, type, driver)
- How you analyze MPG’s (Compare Driver and Vehicle MPG Analysis)
- Which manufacturers have the most amount of critical engine alerts?
Analyze critical engine events by year, make, model, type
- Your plan for safety (Compare past driver safety data to plan for the coming year)
- Mileage and Idle Analytics
- Hours of Service and DVIR Analytics
- Trendline analysis
Fleets must comply with the new ELD mandate by December 2017 or December 2019 (if currently using an AOBRD solution). Gridline can help companies deploy a complete solution to meet this deadline. We not only provide the hardware and software components for ELD, we also have a turnkey mobile solution ensuring one call for support.
Did you know?
- HOS violations and fines can cost $500-$11,000
- Recent FMCSA study estimated that ELD adoption would result in savings of $705/driver/year in paperwork costs alone
- Our ELD solutions can help you increase your Compliance Safety Accountability (CSA) Scores
- You can save time and frustration with accurate electronic IFTA reports
Telematics Managed Services
When you partner with Gridline, you will get ongoing strategic guidance from industry experts dedicated to the success of your business. Our managed services enable you to maximize the value of your telematics program. Whether we are refining reports, benchmarking competition or simply ensuring you’re asking the right questions – our services enhance the value of telematics for your organization. We do the heavy lifting so that you can focus on your core business.Back To Top
Fleet Risk & Safety
There are more distractions on the road for drivers than ever before. As such, fleet owners need to be aware of their drivers’ behavior. Gridline offers customers a clear view of driver behavior with customized reports and real-time notifications. This information improves the ability for fleet owners to coach drivers, reducing risk and increasing safety within their fleet. Gridline’s approach is inclusive of the driver. Drivers receive relevant information, tools, motivation and training that provide them the satisfaction of a job done right.
Did you know?
- Driving 45 MPH in a 35 MPH zone, vehicle is 11 times more likely to get into an accident.
- At least 77% of all traffic accidents are the result of driver error. (Hard braking, harsh cornering, speeding)
- Vehicles equipped with GPS tracking & anti-theft devices can reduce insurance premiums by 5-12%.
- The average liability claim for property damage in 2013 was $3,231. For bodily injury, $15,443.
Fleet Utilization & Maintenance
Are your maintenance repairs higher than they should be?
Detect engine issues early to avoid costly repairs. Prevent vehicle wear and tear by scheduling maintenance based on actual use and performance. Automated alerts to the proper fleet personnel can prevent catastrophic engine failure events.
What is your repair & maintenance cost per mile?
Our analytics combined with your telematics can give you the answers.
Fleet Maintenance Benefits
- Engine Health Report
- Fuel Economy Faults
- Proactive repairs and maintenance planning
- More accurate diagnosis of issues and streamlined parts and service
- Increased vehicle uptime and Prevent Roadside Breakdowns
Gridline provides a well informed look at performance of your fleet and drivers. You can monitor real-time activity 24-hours a day to minimize unplanned activity and measure overall employee performance. Active monitoring prevents unauthorized stops thereby increasing productivity by a minimum of 10%.
Get Answers Fast
- Where are my assets?
- What are they doing?
- What was the route sequence?
- Are there vehicles stopped at non-customer locations?
- How does current traffic impact route?
- How can I support my driver?
Real Time Reporting
- Customer service time report
- Delivery confirmations
- Real time dispatch and nearest to functionality.